Depending on your choice of rate plan you can choose to pay for your hotel accommodation in full or just a 30% deposit. Any payments made are strictly non-refundable. However, for your peace of mind and due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we are offering credit towards future bookings if you need to cancel your stay. Please see terms and conditions below.
Payment policy for ‘Direct Rate Instant Save’ plan
A 30% non-refundable payment is due now. The remaining balance is paid on check-in. Payment for any services chosen is to be settled in full upon arrival. Environmental contribution tax is to be paid on arrival.
Payment policy for ‘Best Rate Non-refundable’ plan
Full payment (excluding the environmental contribution tax) is due on booking. In case of cancellation, payment cannot be refunded. If you do not wish to make full payment now, you may choose a different rate plan. Payment for any services chosen is to be settled in full upon arrival. Environmental contribution tax is to be paid on arrival.
Breakfast and Pool Access
We are certified compliant by the Malta Tourism Authority and thus have to follow certain guidelines. Please click here for more information.
Covid-19 Cancellation Terms
New bookings made from 12 April 2020 onwards for any stay with a check-out during 2020, fall under these terms and conditions:
– Payments you make can be used as credit against a future booking, up to one year from your original check-out date.
– Original booking can only be transferred in case of travel restrictions* related to COVID-19 pandemic.
– For the same room type originally booked. However, we reserve the right to move booking to an equivalent or better room type at our discretion.
– Credit must be used within one year of the original check-out date.
– Subject to availability.
– Credit can be transferred to friends and family. Please contact us to change guests’ names.
– Stay rules, seasonal rates, etc for new bookings are to be respected.
– Guests must pay any difference in price should booking total be more than credit amount.
– No refunds are to be given if credit amount is higher than the new booking total.
– Credit cannot be exchanged for cash.
– Any extras offered in your original booking are subject to availability.
* Travel restrictions are defined as follows
Mandatory quarantine/lock-down measures in Malta and/or guests’ home country.
No operating flights from guests’ home country to Malta.