Gozo Extended Stays
Book a stay in Gozo between 15 October 2023 and 15 March 2024 to benefit from a 30% discount on stays of ten nights or more. Furthermore, you will receive a 10% voucher redeemable between May 2024 and September 2024.
Your 30% discount will be applied automatically. Click the button below to book direct and save.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The reservation is to be for a minimum 10-night stay.
- Original reservations of a minimum 10-night stay, modified at a later stage to a
shorter stay, irrespective of the reason, will not be deemed as eligible.
- Only reservations made through the accommodation operator’s owned and
dedicated website will be considered as eligible. Eligible reservations must
be booked directly through the accommodation operator’s website (not through
a third-party online booking platform).
- Only reservations marked with their first day of stay falling between 15th October
2023 and 15 th March 2024 (both days included) are to be deemed as qualifiable.
Moreover, to be eligible such reservations should be booked during the period
between 15th July 2023 to 1 st March 2024 (both days included).
- The overall discount to the traveller/s is calculated at 30% of the total
accommodation expense per eligible reservation up to a maximum of €300.
- The selected Accommodation property will be requested to provide a 10%
voucher for each eligible reservation benefitting from this scheme, redeemable
between May 2024 and September 2024. The voucher would be non-
transferable, meaning that only the receiver of the voucher can make use of it.
- The Accommodation Operator shall be sending the 10% voucher to the visitor/s
through the email address provided at the booking stage, up to 30 days after
check-out, keeping firstname.lastname@example.org in copy.
- The accommodation property must be located in Gozo. This scheme is
exclusively available for guests staying at any of the accommodations listed
above, as these are the holiday property providers who have agreed to take part
in this initiative.
- The visitor/s must ensure to provide a copy of the flight tickets (both arrival and
departure) to the accommodation operator when checking out. These copies will
be forwarded to the Ministry for Gozo and the Gozo Tourism Association as supporting documentation to enable the Accommodation Operator to claim the respective reimbursement.
This scheme is being administered by the Ministry for Gozo and the Gozo Tourism Association.